Report NEP-IPR-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Wagner, Stefan, 2006. "Modeling the Duration of Patent Examination at the European Patent Office," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 170, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Carlos Rosell & Ajay Agrawal, 2006. "University Patenting: Estimating the Diminishing Breadth of Knowledge Diffusion and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 12640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Lissoni & Bulat Sanditov & Gianluca Tarasconi, 2006. "The Keins Database on Academic Inventors: Methodology and Contents," KITeS Working Papers 181, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2006.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Backlund, Kenneth & Sahlén, Linda, 2006. "Technology Transfers and the Clean Development Mechanism in a North-South General Equilibrium Model," Umeå Economic Studies 697, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Camilla Lenzi, 2006. "Knowledge Transfer Trough Job Mobility: Evidence from a Survey of Italian Inventors," KITeS Working Papers 182, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2006.
- Genesove, David, 2006. "The Dye Famine and its Aftermath: Knowledge Diffusion and Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 5890, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Galenson, 2006. "You Cannot be Serious: The Conceptual Innovator as Trickster," NBER Working Papers 12599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodney Ludema & Taizo Takeno, 2006. "Tariffs and the Adoption of Clean Technology Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers gueconwpa~06-06-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Radkevitch, U.L. & van Heck, H.W.G.M. & Koppius, O.R., 2006. "Buyer Commitment and Opportunism in the Online Market for IT Services," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-046-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Steffen Huck & Philippe Jehiel & Tom Rutter, 2006. "Information Processing, Learning and Analogy-based Expectation: an Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000541, UCLA Department of Economics.