You Cannot be Serious: The Conceptual Innovator as Trickster
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Galenson, 2007. "From "White Christmas" to Sgt. Pepper: The Conceptual Revolution in Popular Music," NBER Working Papers 13308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-11-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2006-11-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2006-11-04 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .