Report NEP-HPE-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han Kim, E & Morse, Adair & Zingales, Luigi, 2006. "What Has Mattered to Economics Since 1970," CEPR Discussion Papers 5873, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2006. "David Laidler on Monetarism," NBER Working Papers 12593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Méndez Ibisate, 2006. "Setenta años de la teoría general de Keynes. Una revisión crítica," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 06-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Kolen Antoon, 2006. "A genetic algorithm for the partial binary constraint satisfaction problem: an application to a frequency assignment problem," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- David Galenson, 2006. "You Cannot be Serious: The Conceptual Innovator as Trickster," NBER Working Papers 12599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2006. "The Origin of Utility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Discrete Colonel Blotto and General Lotto Games," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000532, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pamela Kaval, 2006. "Valuing Ecosystem Services: A New Paradigm Shift," Working Papers in Economics 06/10, University of Waikato.
- Jaimovich, Nir & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2006. "Behavioural Theories of the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 5909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.