|Terminal Degree:||Economics Department; University of Rochester (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Departamento de Economía Aplicada Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Facultade de Ciencias Económicas e Empresariais
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
: 981 563 100 Ext. 11583
981 563 637
RePEc:edi:dausces (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ã“scar Rodil & Diana Morales, 2015. "The gap between potential entrepreneurship and actual entrepreneurship: an inter-continental comparative analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa15p441, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria Del Carmen Sanchez Carreira & Xavier Vence Deza & Oscar Rodil MarzÃ¡bal, 2011. "Strategic innovation policies and the emergence of new clusters: the comparative experience of the binational Medicon Valley," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1131, European Regional Science Association.
- Ã“scar Rodil-MarzÃ¡bal, 2005. "Competitiveness and regional growth in the European Union: unit labour costs disparities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p98, European Regional Science Association.
- Oscar Rodil-Marzabal, 2005.
"Competitiveness and regional growth in the European Union: Disparities in unit labour costs,"
Labor and Demography
- Oscar Rodil-Marzabal, 2005. "Competitiveness and regional growth in the European Union: Disparities in unit labour costs," Urban/Regional 0509001, EconWPA.
- Vence-Deza, Xavier & Rodil-Marzábal, Oscar, 2000. "Technological Capacity And Regional Disparities In Economic Growth: An Explanation Based On The European Experience (1980-95)," ERSA conference papers ersa00p315, European Regional Science Association.
- Rodil, Óscar & Vence, Xavier & Sánchez, María del Carmen, 2016. "The relationship between innovation and export behaviour: The case of Galician firms," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 248-265.
- Óscar Rodil-Marzábal & Vicente Menezes-Ferreira-Junior, 2016. "The Wealth Effect in the Eurozone," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 63(1), pages 87-112, March.
- Óscar Rodil & Xavier Vence & María del Carmen Sánchez, 2014. "Disparidades en la Eurozona: el debate de la convergencia regional a la luz de las asimetrías en la estructura productiva," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 86(02), pages 274-305.
- López A., Jorge Alberto & Rodil M., Óscar & Vadez G., Saúl, 2014. "The impact of China’s incursion into the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) on intra-industry trade," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- López A., Jorge Alberto & Rodil M., Óscar & Valdez G., Saúl, 2014. "La incursión de China en el Tratado de Libre Comercio de América del Norte (TLCAN) y sus efectos en el comercio intraindustrial," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Menezes Ferreira, Vicente & Rodil Marzábal, Óscar, 2012. "The Wealth and ist Effect on the Consumption in the Context of the Global Crisis: The Case of the Economic and Monetary Union (EMU)," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 21(ex).
- Rodil Marzábal, Óscar, 2008. "The Insertion Of Peripheral Economies In The New Pattern Of Intra-Industrial Trade: The Case Of Galician Economy (1988-2005)," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 17(1).
- Xavier Vence & Xulia Guntin & Oscar Rodil, 2000. "Determinants of the Uneven Regional Participation of Firms in European Technology Programmes. The 'Low R&D Trap'," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 29-42, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Rodil, Óscar & Vence, Xavier & Sánchez, María del Carmen, 2016.
"The relationship between innovation and export behaviour: The case of Galician firms,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 248-265.
- Liangfeng Hao & Bin Qiu & Lisette Cervantes, 2016. "Does Firms’ Innovation Promote Export Growth Sustainably?—Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Adriana Peluffo & Ernesto Silva, 2016. "New Stuff or Better Ways: What Matters to Survive International Markets?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-07, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Serhiy Moroz & Khabibullo Pirmatov & Elena Horska & Ludmila Nagyova & Zuzana Polakova, 2017. "The Effect of Selected Economic Indicators on Export of Goods of Regions of Ukraine," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 13(2), pages 141-150.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Oscar Rodil-Marzabal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.