Public policy for innovation and internationalisation: are they worth it?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mariasole Bannò & Valentina Morandi & Celeste Amorim Varum, 2013. "Public policy for innovation and internationalization: are they worth it?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 927-930, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enrique López-Bazo & Francisco Requena & Guadalupe Serrano, 2006. "Complementarity Between Local Knowledge And Internationalization In Regional Technological Progress," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(5), pages 901-929.
- Lydia Greunz, 2003. "The impact of industrial specialisation and diversity on innovation," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 46(3), pages 11-36.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1996. "Heading for Divergence? Regional Growth in Europe Reconsidered," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 431-448, September.
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004.
"Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 97-113.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2005. "Innovation and Regional Growth in the Enlarged Europe: The Role of Local Innovative Capabilities, Peripherality, and Education," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 471-507.
- Koetter, Michael & Wedow, Michael, 2008. "Does regional redistribution spur growth?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,28, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Regional Effects of Publicly Sponsored R&D Grants on SME Performance," Ratio Working Papers 289, The Ratio Institute.
- Bannò, Mariasole, 2016. "Propensity to patent by family firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 238-248.
- Joan Freixanet, 2014. "Innovation and internationalization: relationship and implications for management and public policy," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, VSP Ostrava, a. s., vol. 2(2), pages 57-75, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-FDG-2011-12-05 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2011-12-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-12-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .