|Depto. de Análisis Económico Universidad de Zaragoza C/ Gran Vía, 2 50005 Zaragoza Spain|
Facultad de Economía y Empresa Zaragoza, Spain
Universidad de Zaragoza
976 76 19 96
Gran via, 2 50005 Zaragoza
RePEc:edi:fezares (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aisa, Rosa & Larramona, Gemma & Pueyo, Fernando, 2013. "Preventive health and active ageing: the elderly are not a burden," MPRA Paper 52955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2012.
"Trade liberalisation and global-scale forest transition,"
36271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael González-Val & Fernando Pueyo, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation and Global-scale Forest Transition," Working Papers 2013.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2009.
"First Nature vs. Second Nature Causes: Industry Location and Growth in the Presence of an Open-Access Renewable Resource,"
18586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael González-Val & Fernando Pueyo, 2010. "First nature vs. second nature causes: industry location and growth in the presence of an open-access renewable resource," Working Papers 2010/39, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- González-Val, Rafael & Lanaspa, Luis & Pueyo, Fernando, 2008. "Trade policies, concentration, growth and welfare," MPRA Paper 9730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gemma Larramona & Jesus Clemente & Fernando Pueyo, 2005. "Politics of immigration - quotas of entrance and hidden economy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p536, European Regional Science Association.
- Jesus Clemente & Carmina Marcuello & Antonio MontaÃ±es & Fernando Pueyo, 2004. "Social capital, social cohesion, and economic growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p430, European Regional Science Association.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2002. "Evolution of the Spanish Urban Structure During the Twentieth Century," Documentos de Trabajo dt2002-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, "undated". "Provision of Public Services and Industrial Location," Working Papers 2000-26, FEDEA.
- Aisa, Rosa & Larramona, Gemma & Pueyo, Fernando, 2015. "Active aging, preventive health and dependency: Heterogeneous workers, differential behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 1-9.
- Rosa Aísa & Jesús Clemente & Fernando Pueyo, 2014. "The influence of (public) health expenditure on longevity," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), pages 867-875.
- Rosa Aisa & Fernando Pueyo, 2013. "Population aging, health care, and growth: a comment on the effects of capital accumulation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1285-1301, October.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2012. "Fragile And Structurally Weak Rural Areas. The Case Of Aragón (Spain), 1900-2001+," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 41-56, December.
- Rosa Aísa & Fernando Pueyo & Marcos Sanso, 2012. "Life expectancy and labor supply of the elderly," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 545-568, January.
- Clemente, Jesús & Pueyo, Fernando & Sanz, Fernando, 2009. "Market potential, European Union and growth," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 719-730, September.
- González-Val, Rafael & Lanaspa, Luis & Pueyo, Fernando, 2009. "Trade policies, concentration, growth and welfare," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1355-1364, November.
- Clemente, Jesus & Pueyo, Fernando & Sanz, Fernando, 2008. "A migration model with congestion costs: Does the size of government matter," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 300-311, March.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2008. "Foreign direct investment, industrial location and capital taxation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 413-423, June.
- Aisa, Rosa & Pueyo, Fernando, 2006. "Government health spending and growth in a model of endogenous longevity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 249-253, February.
- Rosa Aísa & Fernando Pueyo, 2004. "Endogenous longevity, health and economic growth: a slow growth for a longer life?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(3), pages 1-10.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2004. "The provision of public services and industrial location," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 73, pages 181-197.
- Fernando Pueyo & Marcos Sanso, 2004. "Technological change, human capital update and growth policies," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, pages 23-41.
- Clemente, Jesus & Marcuello, Carmen & Montanes, Antonio & Pueyo, Fernando, 2004. "On the international stability of health care expenditure functions: are government and private functions similar?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 589-613, May.
- Luis Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2003. "The Evolution of Spanish Urban Structure during the Twentieth Century," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(3), pages 567-580, March.
- Fernando Pueyo & Marcos Sanso, 2002. "Skill gaps: existence and efficiency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(6), pages 1-7.
- Luis Fernando Lanaspa & Fernando Pueyo & Fernando Sanz, 2001. "The Public Sector and Core-Periphery Models," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(10), pages 1639-1649, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 9 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (4) 2009-11-21 2010-10-30 2012-02-20 2013-09-26
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2009-11-21 2010-10-30
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2014-01-24
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2006-06-03
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2014-01-24
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2006-06-03
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2008-07-30
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2013-09-26
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2006-06-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fernando Pueyo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.