Report NEP-GRO-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takaaki Morimoto & Ken Tabata, 2018. "Higher Education Subsidy Policy and R&D-based Growth," Discussion Paper Series 178-2, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2019.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2019. "Natural resources, economic growth and geography," MPRA Paper 92396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2019. "The Origins of Creativity: The Case of the Arts in the United States since 1850," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Mizushima, Atsue, 2019. "What stunts economic growth and causes the poverty trap?," MPRA Paper 92238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Diebolt & Charlotte Le Chapelain & Audrey Rose Menard, 2019. "Neither the elite, nor the mass. The rise of intermediate human capital during the French industrialization process," Working Papers of BETA 2019-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marie-Ange Véganzonès-Varoudakis & Syed Muhammad All-E-Raza Rizvi, 2019. "Conflict, growth and human development. An empirical analysis of Pakistan," Working Papers halshs-02018948, HAL.
- Michael Donadelli & Marcus Jüppner & Antonio Paradiso & Christian Schlag, 2019. "Temperature Volatility Risk," Working Papers 2019:05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Seth G. Benzell & Erik Brynjolfsson, 2019. "Digital Abundance and Scarce Genius: Implications for Wages, Interest Rates, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 25585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arayssi, Mahmoud & Fakih, Ali & Haimoun, Nathir, 2019. "Did the Arab Spring Reduce MENA Countries' Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 12161, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hayat, Arshad & Tahir, Muhammad, 2019. "Natural resources volatility and economic growth: evidence from the resource-rich region," MPRA Paper 92293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Angus C. & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2019. "Optimal Capital Taxation in an Economy with Innovation-Driven Growth," MPRA Paper 92319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ha, Joonkyung & Lee , Sang-Hyop, 2018. "Population Aging and the Possibility of a Middle-Income Trap in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 536, Asian Development Bank.
- Kim, Jungsuk & Park , Jungsoo, 2017. "The Role of Total Factor Productivity Growth in Middle-Income Countries," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 527, Asian Development Bank.
- Auerbach, Paul, 2019. "Productivity Panics – Polemics and Realities," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.