Report NEP-HIS-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Diebolt & Charlotte Le Chapelain & Audrey Rose Menard, 2019. "Neither the elite, nor the mass. The rise of intermediate human capital during the French industrialization process," Working Papers of BETA 2019-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- KHOLODILIN Konstantin A. & LIMONOV Leonid E. & WALTL Sofie R., 2019. "Housing Rent Dynamics and Rent Regulation in St. Petersburg (1880-1917)," LISER Working Paper Series 2019-03, LISER.
- Das, Sanjiv & Mitchener, Kris James & Vossmeyer, Angela, 2018. "Systemic Risk and the Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 13416, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clark, Gregory & Cummins, Neil & Curtis, Matthew, 2019. "Twins Support Absence of Parity-Dependent Fertility Control in Pre-Transition Western European Populations," CEPR Discussion Papers 13539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ehnts, Dirk H., 2019. "Knapp's 'State Theory of Money' and its reception in German academic discourse," IPE Working Papers 115/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2019. "The Origins of Creativity: The Case of the Arts in the United States since 1850," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Li Wang, 2019. "The Imperial Silk Factories of Kangxi in China, 1661-1722 A mirror for Louis XIV’s Royal Factories?," Working Papers 19.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History.
- Batistich, Mary Kate & Bond, Timothy N., 2019. "Stalled Racial Progress and Japanese Trade in the 1970s and 1980s," IZA Discussion Papers 12133, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gupta, Bishnupriya & Mookherjee, Dilip & Munshi, Kaivan & Sanclemente, Mario, 2019. "Community Origins of Industrial Entrepreneurship in Pre-Independence India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1189, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2019. "Natural resources, economic growth and geography," MPRA Paper 92396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julia Cage & Valeria Rueda, 2017. "Sex and the Mission: The Conflicting Effects of Early Christian Investments on the HIV Epidemic in sub-Saharan Africa," Sciences Po publications 12192, Sciences Po.
- Kurdin, Alexander (Курдин, Александр), 2019.
"Approaches to tariff regulation in the field of natural monopolies: the evolution of world practice
[Подходы К Тарифному Регулированию В Сфере Естественных Монополий: Эволюция Мировой Практики]," Working Papers 021928, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Julia Cage, 2017. "Media Competition, Information Provision and Political Participation: Evidence from French Local Newspapers and Elections, 1944-2014," Sciences Po publications 12198, Sciences Po.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018. "The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hansing, Katrin & Hoffmann, Bert, 2019. "Cuba's new social structure: Assessing the re-stratification of Cuban society 60 years after revolution," GIGA Working Papers 315, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Tetsuji Okazaki & Toshihiro Okubo, 2019. "Branch Banking and Regional Financial Markets:Evidence from Prewar Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2019-004, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Michael Donadelli & Marcus Jüppner & Antonio Paradiso & Christian Schlag, 2019. "Temperature Volatility Risk," Working Papers 2019:05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giancarlo Bertocco & Andrea Kalajzić, 2019. "The Great Recession and the teaching of macroeconomics: A critical analysis of the Blanchard, Amighini and Giavazzi textbook," Working Papers PKWP1905, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- N. Palma, 2019. "The existence and persistence of liquidity effects: Evidence from a large-scale historical natural experiment," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1904, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jean-François Mignot, 2019. "Child Adoption in Western Europe, 1900-2015," Post-Print halshs-02008838, HAL.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Predicting CPI in Panama," MPRA Paper 92419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель, Александр) & Aliev, Timur (Алиев, Тимур) & Pyzhikov, Nikita (Пыжиков, Никита) & Flegontova, Tatiana (Флегонтова, Татьяна), 2019.
"Trade and globalization: events of the past thirty years and further evolutionary trajectories
[Торговля И Глобализация: События Последних Тридцати Лет И Дальнейшие Эволюционные Траектории]," Published Papers 021923, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.