Report NEP-HEA-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teresa García-Muñoz & Shoshana Neuman & Tzahi Neuman, 2014. "Subjective Health Status of the Older Population: Is It Related to Country-Specific Economic Development Measures?," Working Papers 2014-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grasic & Andrew Street, 2014. "Productivity of the English National Health Service from 2004/5: updated to 2011/12," Working Papers 094cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:11214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Carmela Lo Bue, 2014. "What drives child health improvements in Indonesian households? A micro-level perspective on complementarities in MDG achievements," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 155, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Timothy Halliday, 2013. "Unemployment and Mortality: Evidence from the PSID," Working Papers 2013-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh & Xavier Pautrel, 2014. "Environmental taxation, health and the life-cycle," Working Papers hal-00930936, HAL.
- Carine Franc & Marc Perronnin & Aurelie Pierre, 2014. "Supplemental Health Insurance and Healthcare Consumption: A Dynamic Approach to Moral Hazard," Working Papers DT58, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0111, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7995 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Gaynor & Kate Ho & Robert Town, 2014. "The Industrial Organization of Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 19800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Mark Dickie & Shelby Gerking & Marcella Veronesi & David Zinner, 2013. "Household Decision-Making and Valuation of Environmental Health Risks to Parents and their Children," NCEE Working Paper Series 201306, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2013.
- Aisa, Rosa & Larramona, Gemma & Pueyo, Fernando, 2013. "Preventive health and active ageing: the elderly are not a burden," MPRA Paper 52955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mpakati Gama, Elvis & McPake, Barbara & Newlands, David, 2013. "The implication of contracting out health care services: The case of service level agreements in Malawi," MPRA Paper 52980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoyanova, Alexandrina Petrova & Díaz Serrano, Lluís, 2013. "Disentangling the link between health and social capital: A comparison of immigrant and native-born populations in Spain," Working Papers 2072/222194, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Aida Solé-Auró & Manuela Alcañiz, 2014. "Are we living longer but less healthy? Trends in mortality and morbidity in Catalonia (Spain), 1994-2011," Working Papers XREAP2014-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jan 2013.
- Keser, Claudia & Schnitzler, Cornelius, 2013. "Money talks: Paying physicians for performance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 173, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Birg, Laura, 2013. "Pharmaceutical regulation and health policy objectives," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 183, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.