Report NEP-GEO-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Gornig & Alexander Schiersch, 2019. "Agglomeration Economies and the Firm TFP: Different Effects across Industries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1788, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brülhart, Marius & Cadot, Olivier & Himbert, Alexander, 2019. "Let There Be Light: Trade and the Development of Border Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel & Pietrostefani, Elisabetta, 2019. "The economic effects of density: A synthesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 13440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2018. "The impact of the French policy mix on business R&D: How geography matters," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4ji8v7q9nt9, Sciences Po.
- LeSage, James P. & Fischer, Manfred M., 2019. "Conventional versus network dependence panel data gravity model specifications," Working Papers in Regional Science 6828, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Brautzsch, Hans-Ulrich & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2019. "Potential international employment effects of a hard Brexit," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Rafael González-Val & Fernando Pueyo, 2018. "Natural Resources, Economic Growth and Geography," Working Papers 2018.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & von Berlepsch, Viola, 2019. "The missing ingredient: Distance. Internal migration and its long-term economic impact in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 13485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.