Report NEP-GRO-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ager, Philipp & Eriksson, Katherine & Hansen, Casper Worm & Lønstrup, Lars, 2019. "How the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake Shaped Economic Activity in the American West," CEPR Discussion Papers 13632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2018. "Coal Smoke, City Growth, and the Cost of the Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 18-21, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2019. "The Demographic Transition in a Unified Growth Modelof the English Economy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Taylor, Lance & Foley, Duncan K. & Rezai, Armon, 2018. "Demand Drives Growth all the Way," Ecological Economic Papers 20, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gregory Huffman, 2019. "An Analysis of the Importance of Both Destruction and Creation to Economic Growth (Updated)," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 19-00006, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2018. "Natural Resources, Economic Growth and Geography," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 276176, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Lai, Tat-kei & Sato, Kenji, 2019. "Love of Novelty: A Source of Innovation-Based Growth... or Underdevelopment Traps?," MPRA Paper 92915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guohua Feng & Jiti Gao & Bin Peng, 2019. "An Integrated Panel Data Approach to Modelling Economic Growth," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/19, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Dong Frank Wu & Friedrich Schneider, 2019. "Nonlinearity Between the Shadow Economy and Level of Development," IMF Working Papers 19/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Masayuki Kudamatsu, 2019. "Observing Economic Growth in Unrecognized States with Nighttime Light," OSIPP Discussion Paper 19E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2019. "Capital Accumulation, GreeParadox, and Stranded Assets: An Endogenous Growth Perspective," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 281286, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Ha Minh Nguyen & Ngoc Hoang Bui & Duc Hong Vo & Michael McAleer, 2019. "Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from Vietnam," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Hal Hill, 2018. "Southeast Asia in the global economy: a selective analytical survey," Departmental Working Papers 2018-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Nauro Campos & Menelaos Karanasos & Panagiotis Koutroumpis, 2019. "The Growth-Finance Nexus in Brazil: Evidence from a New Dataset, 1890-2003," Working Papers 885, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.