Report NEP-GEO-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ager, Philipp & Eriksson, Katherine & Hansen, Casper Worm & Lønstrup, Lars, 2019. "How the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake Shaped Economic Activity in the American West," CEPR Discussion Papers 13632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hundt, Christian & Holtermann, Linus & Steeger, Jonas & Bersch, Johannes, 2019. "Cluster externalities, firm capabilities, and the recessionary shock: How the macro-to-micro-transition shapes firm performance during stable times and times of crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-008, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Christian Duben & Melanie Krause, 2019. "Population, light, and the size distribution of cities," Working Papers 488, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Isabel Álvarez & Cipriano Quirós & Francisco J. Santos, 2018. "The differential impact of open innovation on the efficiency of firms," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1807, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Damiaan Persyn & Jorge Diaz-Lanchas & Javier Barbero, 2019. "Estimating road transport costs between EU regions," JRC Working Papers on Territorial Modelling and Analysis 2019-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Békés, Gábor & Harasztosi, Péter, 2019. "Machine imports, technology adoption and local spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 13623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Albouy & Alex Chernoff & Chandler Lutz & Casey Warman, 2019. "Local Labor Markets in Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 25709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Bonnet, 2019. "Spatial Distribution of Population by Age in France over the Past 150 years," Working Papers hal-02067193, HAL.
- Amine Ouazad & Romain Rancière, 2019. "Market Frictions, Arbitrage, and the Capitalization of Amenities," NBER Working Papers 25701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- González-Val, Rafael & Pueyo, Fernando, 2018. "Natural Resources, Economic Growth and Geography," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 276176, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Huning, Thilo & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2019. "How Britain Unified Germany: Endogenous Trade Costs and the Formation of a Customs Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 13634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Guzzo & Carlo Gianelle & Elisabetta Marinelli, 2018. "Smart Specialisation at work: The policy makers' view on strategy design and implementation," JRC Working Papers JRC114141, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).