Report NEP-AGE-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian Diaz Saavedra, 2014. "Early Retirement, Social Security, and Output Gap," ThE Papers 14/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Aisa, Rosa & Larramona, Gemma & Pueyo, Fernando, 2013. "Preventive health and active ageing: the elderly are not a burden," MPRA Paper 52955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Old Age Pension Systems: A Theoretical Evaluation," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-524, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:gdm:wpaper:11214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saita, Yumi & Shimizu, Chihiro & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2013. "Aging and Real Estate Prices: Evidence from Japanese and US Regional Data," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 2, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aida Solé-Auró & Manuela Alcañiz, 2014. "Are we living longer but less healthy? Trends in mortality and morbidity in Catalonia (Spain), 1994-2011," Working Papers XREAP2014-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jan 2013.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "The Efficiency of Unfunded Pension Schemes," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-523, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Teresa García-Muñoz & Shoshana Neuman & Tzahi Neuman, 2014. "Subjective Health Status of the Older Population: Is It Related to Country-Specific Economic Development Measures?," Working Papers 2014-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Halliday, 2013. "Unemployment and Mortality: Evidence from the PSID," Working Papers 2013-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.