|Apartado 21-244 Col Coyoacán Del Coyoacán 04000 México, D.F.|
universidad nacional autonoma de mexico (mexico national university)http://www.unam.mx
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Klaus P. Fischer & Jean-Pierre Gueyie & Edgar Ortiz, 1997. "Financial Liberalization: Commercial Bank's Blessing or Curse?," Finance 9705003, EconWPA.
- Ortiz, Edgar & Arjona, Enrique, 2001. "Heterokedastic behavior of the Latin American emerging stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 287-305.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Klaus P. Fischer & Jean-Pierre Gueyie & Edgar Ortiz, 1997.
"Financial Liberalization: Commercial Bank's Blessing or Curse?,"
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2007. "Qualité Des Institutions, Libéralisation Et Crises Bancaires Le Cas Des Pays Émergents," CEPN Working Papers hal-00574136, HAL.
- Houssem Rachdi, 2010. "The Link between International Supervision and Banking Crises," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(3), pages 321-332, September.
- Klaus P. Fischer & Houcem Smaoui, 1997. "From Financial Liberalization to Banking Failure: Starting on the Wrong Foot?," Finance 9706005, EconWPA.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra, 2009. "Marchés obligataires et stabilité financière: L'expérience asiatique," CEPN Working Papers hal-00574161, HAL.
- RACHDI, Houssem & Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015. "Financial Liberalization, Banking Crisis and Economic Growth in MENA Region: Do Institutions Matter?," MPRA Paper 64562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ben Gamra, Saoussen, 2009. "Does financial liberalization matter for emerging East Asian economies growth? Some new evidence," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 392-403, June.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Michael P. Devereux & Kul B. Luintel, 1995.
"Productivity and Financial Sector Policies: Evidence from South East Asia,"
Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001)
95/14, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & P. Devereux, Michael & Luintel, Kul B., 1998. "Productivity and financial sector policies: Evidence from South East Asia," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Klaus P. Fischer & Martin Chenard, 1997. "Financial Liberalization Causes Banking System Fragility," Finance 9706004, EconWPA.
- Ortiz, Edgar & Arjona, Enrique, 2001.
"Heterokedastic behavior of the Latin American emerging stock markets,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 287-305.
- Verma, Rahul & Ozuna, Teofilo, 2005. "Are emerging equity markets responsive to cross-country macroeconomic movements?: Evidence from Latin America," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 73-87, January.
- Diego A. Agudelo & Marcela Gutiérrez & Laura Cardona, 2015.
"Volatility transmission between US and Latin American Stock Markets: testing the decoupling hypothesis,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
014252, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Cardona, Laura & Gutiérrez, Marcela & Agudelo, Diego A., 2017. "Volatility transmission between US and Latin American stock markets: Testing the decoupling hypothesis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 115-127.
- Andrés Rivas & Rahul Verma & Antonio Rodriguez & Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "Do European Stock Markets Affect Latin American Stock Markets?," Finance 0512017, EconWPA.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Edgar Ortiz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.