Report NEP-GRO-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles I. Jones & Jihee Kim, 2014. "A Schumpeterian Model of Top Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Autor, 2014. "Polanyi's Paradox and the Shape of Employment Growth," NBER Working Papers 20485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopez-Claros, Augusto & Perotti, Valeria, 2014. "Does culture matter for development ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7092, The World Bank.
- David de la CROIX, 2014. "Economic Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kwasi Fosu, A. & Getachew, Y. & Ziesemer, T., 2014. "Optimal public investment, growth, and consumption: Fresh evidence from African countries," MERIT Working Papers 057, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alexander James, 2014. "The Resource Curse: A Statistical Mirage?," Working Papers 2014-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Vegard Skirbekk & Marcin Stonawski & Guido Alfani, 2014. "Consequences of a universal European demographic transition on regional and global population distributions," Working Papers 068, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Arias Ortiz E. & Crespi, G. & Rasteletti, A. & Vargas, F., 2014. "Productivity in services in Latin America and the Caribbean," MERIT Working Papers 056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Clemens, Michael A., 2014. "Does Development Reduce Migration?," IZA Discussion Papers 8592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montfort Mlachila & Rene Tapsoba & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2014. "A Quality of Growth Index for Developing Countries; A Proposal," IMF Working Papers 14/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew M. Warner, 2014. "Public Investment as an Engine of Growth," IMF Working Papers 14/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2013. "Effects of taxation by economic functions on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 59781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Komura, Mizuki & Ogawa, Hikaru, 2014. "Pension and the Family," IZA Discussion Papers 8479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Loukas Karabarbounis & Brent Neiman & Jonathan Adams, 2014. "Labor Shares and Income Inequality," 2014 Meeting Papers 539, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicole Grunewald & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2014. "Green Growth in Mexico, Brazil and Chile: Policy strategies and future prospects," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 229, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.