Report NEP-LAM-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Grunewald & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2014. "Green Growth in Mexico, Brazil and Chile: Policy strategies and future prospects," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 229, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Crespi G.A. & Tacsir E. & Vargas F., 2014. "Innovation and productivity in services: Empirical evidence from Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Arias Ortiz E. & Crespi G.A. & Rasteletti A. & Vargas F., 2014. "Productivity in services in Latin America and the Caribbean," MERIT Working Papers 056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Restrepo-Echavarria, Paulina, 2013. "Endogenous Borrowing Constraints and Stagnation in Latin America," Working Papers 2014-37, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ohanian, Lee E. & Restrepo-Echavarria, Paulina & Wright, Mark L. J., 2013. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2007," Working Papers 2014-38, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 16 May 2017.
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Roberta Rabellotti, 2014. "Is Access to Credit a Constraint for Latin American Enterprises? An Empirical Analysis with Firm-Level Data," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 101, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Sebastian Edwards & Alvaro Garcia Marin, 2014. "Constitutional Rights and Education: An International Comparative Study," NBER Working Papers 20475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcela Eslava & Alessandro Maffioli & Marcela Meléndez, 2014. "Credit constraints and business performance: evidence from public lending in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012277, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Andalon, Mabel & Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Sanfelice, Viviane & Valderrama, Daniel, 2014. "Weather shocks and health at birth in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7081, The World Bank.
- Clemente, Felippe & da Silva Júnior, Aziz Galvão, 2013. "Contracts Between Small Scale Soybean Farmers and the Biodiesel Industry in Brazil: An Application of Principal-Agent Model," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164767, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2014. "World Income Inequality Databases: An Assessment of WIID and SWIID," IZA Discussion Papers 8501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).