Report NEP-BEC-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Hottman & Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2014. "Quantifying the Sources of Firm Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 20436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marin, Dalia & Schymik, Jan & Tarasov, Alexander, 2014. "Trade in Tasks and the Organization of Firms," Discussion Papers in Economics 21741, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tseng, Eric, 2014. "Trade Costs, Financial Constraints, and Firm Performance in Developing Countries," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169786, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Monarch, Ryan & Park, Jooyoun & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2014. "Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata," International Finance Discussion Papers 1124, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rasel, Fabienne, 2014. "Combining technology and work organization: An analysis of complementarity between IT and decentralization across firms of different size," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Flabbi, Luca & Macis, Mario & Moro, Andrea & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2014. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dumont, Michel & Verschelde, Marijn & Rayp, Glenn & Merlevede, Bruno, 2014. "European competitiveness - A semiparametric stochastic metafrontier analysis at the firm level," Working Paper Series 1701, European Central Bank.
- Yihui Pan & Tracy Yue Wang & Michael S. Weisbach, 2014. "Does Uncertainty about Management Affect Firms’ Costs of Borrowing?," NBER Working Papers 20674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smuda, Florian & Bougette, Patrice & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2014. "Determinants of the duration of European appellate court proceedings in cartel cases," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arias Ortiz E. & Crespi, G. & Rasteletti, A. & Vargas, F., 2014. "Productivity in services in Latin America and the Caribbean," MERIT Working Papers 056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andries, Petra & Hünermund, Paul, 2014. "Staging innovation projects: (when) does it pay off?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-091, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00936886 is not listed on IDEAS anymore