|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Fei Jiang & Lawrence Leger, 2009. "The Impact on IPO Performance of Reforming IPO Allocation Regulations: An Event Study of Shanghai Stock Exchange A-Shares," Discussion Paper Series 2009_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2009.
- Fei Jiang & Lawrence A. Leger, 2010. "The impact on performance of IPO allocation reform: An event study of Shanghai Stock Exchange A-shares," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 251-272, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Fei Jiang & Lawrence A. Leger, 2010.
"The impact on performance of IPO allocation reform: An event study of Shanghai Stock Exchange A-shares,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 251-272, August.
- Wang, Chao-Shi & Tang, Hui-Wen & Chen, Roger C.Y., 2017. "Does IPO subscription demand affect investor herd behavior in Taiwan?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 258-272.
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Pekka, Victoria & Polemis, Michael, 2015. "Intervalling-effect bias and evidences for competition policy," MPRA Paper 63211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Congsheng Wu, 2014. "Underpricing of homecoming A-share IPOs by Chinese firms already listed abroad," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 627-649, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fei Jiang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.