Report NEP-CNA-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn & Hongyu Liu, 2009. "Towards a System of Open Cities in China: Home Prices, FDI Flows and Air Quality in 35 Major Cities," NBER Working Papers 14751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Song, Zheng Michael & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2009. "Growing like China," CEPR Discussion Papers 7149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2009. "Financial Constraints in China: Firm-Level Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765014842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fei Jiang & Lawrence Leger, 2009. "The Impact on IPO Performance of Reforming IPO Allocation Regulations: An Event Study of Shanghai Stock Exchange A-Shares," Discussion Paper Series 2009_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2009.
- Debaere, Peter & Lee, Joonhyung & Paik, Myungho, 2008. "Agglomeration, Backward and Forward Linkages: Evidence from South Korean Investment in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 7079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Belot, Michèle & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2009. "Anthropometry of Love: Height and Gender Asymmetries in Interethnic Marriages," CEPR Discussion Papers 7146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.