The impact on performance of IPO allocation reform: An event study of Shanghai Stock Exchange A-shares
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, Ian L & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1989.
" The Informational Content of Initial Public Offerings,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 469-477, June.
- Ian Gale & Joseph Stiglitz, 1990. "The Informational Content of Initial Public Offerings," NBER Working Papers 3259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, Kalok & Wang, Junbo & Wei, K. C. John, 2004. "Underpricing and long-term performance of IPOs in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 409-430, June.
- Stoll, Hans R. & Curley, Anthony J., 1970. "Small Business and the New Issues Market for Equities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 309-322, September.
- Loughran, Tim & Ritter, Jay R. & Rydqvist, Kristian, 1995. "Initial public offerings: International insights," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 139-140, May.
- Carter, Richard B & Manaster, Steven, 1990. " Initial Public Offerings and Underwriter Reputation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1045-1067, September.
- Ibbotson, Roger G., 1975. "Price performance of common stock new issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 235-272, September.
- Su, Dongwei & Fleisher, Belton M., 1999. "An empirical investigation of underpricing in Chinese IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 173-202, May.
- Sherman, Ann E. & Titman, Sheridan, 2002.
"Building the IPO order book: underpricing and participation limits with costly information,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 3-29, July.
- Ann E. Sherman & Sheridan Titman, 2000. "Building the IPO Order Book: Underpricing and Participation Limits With Costly Information," NBER Working Papers 7786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cowan, Arnold R. & Sergeant, Anne M. A., 1996.
"Trading frequency and event study test specification,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1731-1757, December.
- Arnold R. Cowan & Anne M.A. Sergeant, 1996. "Trading Frequency and Event Study Test Specification," Finance 9610002, EconWPA.
- Baron, David P, 1982. " A Model of the Demand for Investment Banking Advising and Distribution Services for New Issues," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(4), pages 955-976, September.
- John D. Lyon & Brad M. Barber & Chih-Ling Tsai, 1999. "Improved Methods for Tests of Long-Run Abnormal Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 165-201, February.
- Mok, Henry M. K. & Hui, Y. V., 1998. "Underpricing and aftermarket performance of IPOs in Shanghai, China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 453-474, November.
- Berglund, Tom & Liljeblom, Eva & Loflund, Anders, 1989. "Estimating betas on daily data for a small stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-64, March.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Firth, Michael & Fung, Hung-Gay, 1998. "Asset pricing in segmented capital markets: Preliminary evidence from China-domiciled companies," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 307-319, August.
- Rock, Kevin, 1986. "Why new issues are underpriced," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 187-212.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "Going Public: The Theory and Evidence on How Companies Raise Equity Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198295990, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Congsheng Wu, 2014. "Underpricing of homecoming A-share IPOs by Chinese firms already listed abroad," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 627-649, October.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:258-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fotis, Panagiotis & Pekka, Victoria & Polemis, Michael, 2015. "Intervalling-effect bias and evidences for competition policy," MPRA Paper 63211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStocks and shares; Regulation; Financial performance; Stock markets; Stock exchanges; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfeppp:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:251-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .