Shin Dong Jeung
|First Name:||Shin Dong|
|Terminal Degree:||2003 Economics Department; Michigan State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Financial Supervisory Service Seoul, South Korea
Government of South Korea
RePEc:edi:fssgvkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Thomas D Jeitschko & Shin Dong Jeung, 2008. "The Effect of Capitalization on Bank Risk in the Presence of Regulatory and Managerial Moral Hazards," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 7-31, May.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Jeung, Shin Dong, 2005. "Incentives for risk-taking in banking - A unified approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 759-777, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Jeung, Shin Dong, 2005.
"Incentives for risk-taking in banking - A unified approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 759-777, March.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Zhang, Xiaoxiang & Wang, Chaoke, 2016. "Invisible hand discipline from informed trading: Does market discipline from trading affect bank capital structure?," MPRA Paper 76215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Dan Dang, 2019. "Should Vietnamese Banks Need More Equity? Evidence on Risk-Return Trade-Off in Dynamic Models of Banking," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Delgado, J. & Salas, V. & Saurina, J., 2007.
"Joint size and ownership specialization in bank lending,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3563-3583, December.
- Javier Delgado & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2006. "The joint size and ownership specialization in banks' lending," Working Papers 0606, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rose Neng Lai & Robert Order, 2014. "Securitization, Risk-Taking and the Option to Change Strategy," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 343-362, June.
- McMillan, David G. & McMillan, Fiona J., 2017. "The interaction between risk, return-risk trade-off and complexity: Evidence and policy implications for US bank holding companies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 103-113.
- D.M. Nachane & Saibal Ghosh, 2007.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Off-Balance Sheet Activities of Indian Banks,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance,
Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 6(1), pages 39-59, January.
- Nachane, D M & Ghosh, Saibal, 2007. "An empirical analysis of the off-balance sheet activities of Indian banks," MPRA Paper 17304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David VanHoose, 2006. "Bank Behavior Under Capital Regulation: What Does The Academic Literature Tell Us?," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Janda, Karel & Kravtsov, Oleg, 2017. "Micro-Level Evidences of Moral Hazard in the European Financial Institutions," MPRA Paper 77233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hishamuddin Abdul Wahab & Buerhan Saiti & Saiful Azhar Rosly & Abul Mansur Mohammed Masih, 2017.
"Risk-Taking Behavior and Capital Adequacy in a Mixed Banking System: New Evidence from Malaysia Using Dynamic OLS and Two-Step Dynamic System GMM Estimators,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 180-198, January.
- Abdul Wahab, Hishamuddin & Rosly, Saiful Azhar & Masih, Abul Mansur M., 2014. "Risk Taking Behavior and Capital Adequacy in a Mixed Banking System: New Evidence from Malaysia using Dynamic OLS and Two-step Dynamic System GMM Estimators," MPRA Paper 56975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koziol, Christian & Lawrenz, Jochen, 2012. "Contingent convertibles. Solving or seeding the next banking crisis?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 90-104.
- Muhammad Saifuddin Khan, 2018. "The Role of Liquidity in Financial Intermediation," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1-2018.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "An analysis of involuntary excess reserves, monetary policy and risk-taking behaviour of Chinese Banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 63-72.
- Boubacar Camara & Laetitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Ex Ante Capital Position, Changes in the Different Components of Regulatory Capital and Bank Risk," Post-Print hal-00918521, HAL.
- Khan, Muhammad Saifuddin & Scheule, Harald & Wu, Eliza, 2017. "Funding liquidity and bank risk taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 203-216.
- Olivier Bruno & Alexandra Girod, 2013.
"Procyclicality and Bank Portfolio Risk Level under a Constant Leverage Ratio,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2013-35, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Olivier Bruno & Alexandra Girod, 2013. "Procyclicality and Bank Portfolio Risk Level Under A Constant Leverage Ratio," Working Papers halshs-01295573, HAL.
- Kraft, Evan & Galac, Tomislav, 2007. "Deposit interest rates, asset risk and bank failure in Croatia," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 312-336, March.
- Umara Noreen & Fizza Alamdar & Tabassum Tariq, 2016. "Capital Buffers and Bank Risk: Empirical Study of Adjustment of Pakistani Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1798-1806.
- Niinimäki, J.-P., 2009. "Does collateral fuel moral hazard in banking?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 514-521, March.
- Paolo Fegatelli, 2010. "The misconception of the option value of deposit insurance and the efficacy of non-risk-based capital requirements in the literature on bank capital regulation," BCL working papers 46, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Koziol, Christian & Lawrenz, Jochen, 2009. "What makes a bank risky? Insights from the optimal capital structure of banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 861-873, May.
- Tan, Yong & Floros, Christos, 2013. "Risk, capital and efficiency in Chinese banking," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 378-393.
- Alina MANTA & Roxana BADÎRCEA, 2015. "Empirical Study on the Relationship between Efficiency, Capital and Risk into the Banking System of Romania," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(17), pages 58-67, December.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Marques-Ibanez, David & Molyneux, Phil, 2011. "Efficiency and risk in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1315-1326, May.
- Hans Gersbach, 2013. "Preventing Banking Crises--with Private Insurance?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(4), pages 609-627, December.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2011. "Bank Capital and Self-Interested Managers: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers hal-00918584, HAL.
- Christophe Godlewski, 2004. "Capital Regulation and Credit Risk Taking : Empirical Evidence from Banks in Emerging Market Economies," Finance 0409030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- VanHoose, David, 2007. "Theories of bank behavior under capital regulation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3680-3697, December.
- Li-Hua Lai & Li-Chin Hung & Chau-Jung Kuo, 2016. "Do Well-Financial Holding Company Organized Banks in Taiwan Take More Risk?," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-30, December.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Matteo Piazza & Roberto Tedeschi, 2012. "The perverse effect of government credit subsidies on banking risk," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 68, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Laxmi Koju & Ram Koju & Shouyang Wang, 2018. "Does Banking Management Affect Credit Risk? Evidence from the Indian Banking System," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-11, July.
- Tan, Yong & Floros, Christos, 2018. "Risk, competition and efficiency in banking: Evidence from China," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 223-236.
- Ariff, Mohamed & Fah, Cheng Fan & Ni, Soh Wei, 2013. "Earnings response coefficients of OECD banks: Tests extended to include bank risk factors," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 97-107.
- King, Michael R., 2013. "The Basel III Net Stable Funding Ratio and bank net interest margins," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4144-4156.
- Le, Phuong Thanh & Harvie, Charles & Arjomandi, Amir & Borthwick, James, 2019. "Financial liberalisation, bank ownership type and performance in a transition economy: The case of Vietnam," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Fegatelli, Paolo, 2010. "The misconception of the option value of deposit insurance and the efficacy of non-risk-based capital requirements in the literature on bank capital regulation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 79-84, June.
- Acrey, James Cash & McCumber, William R. & Nguyen, Thu Hien T., 2011. "CEO incentives and bank risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 456-471, September.
- Emilios Avgouleas, 2015. "Bank Leverage Ratios and Financial Stability: A Micro- and Macroprudential Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_849, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter & Philip Molyneux, 2018. "Beyond Common Equity - The Influence of Secondary Capital on Bank Insolvency Risk," Working Papers 201806, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Minhat, Marizah & Abdullah, Mazni, 2016. "Bankers’ stock options, risk-taking and the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 121-128.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shin Dong Jeung should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.