Michael David Blanga-Gubbay
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) European Centre for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics (ECARES) Bruxelles, Belgium
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Université Libre de Bruxelles
: (32 2) 650 30 75
(32 2) 650 44 75
Av. F.D., Roosevelt, 39, 1050 Bruxelles
RePEc:edi:arulbbe (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) BruegelBruxelles/Brussel, Belgium
: +32 2 227 4210
Rue de la Charité, B-1210 Brussels
RePEc:edi:bruegbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Books
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Francesca Barbiero & Michael Blanga-Gubbay & Valeria Cipollone & Koen De Backer & Sébastien Miroudot & Alexandros Ragoussis & André Sapir & Reinhilde Veugelers & Erkki Vihriälä & Guntram B. Wolff & Ge, .
"Manufacturing Europe’s future,"
Bruegel, number 795.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Laura Dell'Agostino, 2017. "Italy’S Participation In International Supply And Production Networks Using Value Added Trade Data," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0228, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mirella Damiani & Milica Uvalic, 2014. "Industrial Development in the EU: What Lessons for the Future Member States?," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 16(1), pages 5-48, April.
- Dani Rodrik, 2016.
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Dani Rodrik, 2015. "Premature Deindustrialization," NBER Working Papers 20935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2015. "Premature Deindustrialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 10393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 2016. "Premature deindustrialization," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Wim Naudé & Paula Nagler, 2018. "Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Productivity in Germany, 1871-2015," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-02, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Bozidar Cerovic & Aleksandra Nojkovic & Milica Uvalic, 2014. "Growth And Industrial Policy During Transition," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(201), pages 7-34, April – J.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael David Blanga-Gubbay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.