|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research Department Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:rdimfus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- JaeBin Ahn & Rui Mano & Jing Zhou, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate and External Balance; How Important Are Price Deflators?," IMF Working Papers 17/81, International Monetary Fund.
- JaeBin Ahn & Romain A Duval, 2017.
"Trading with China; Productivity Gains, Job Losses,"
IMF Working Papers
17/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Ahn, JaeBin & Duval, Romain, 2017. "Trading with China: Productivity gains, job losses," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 38-42.
- JaeBin Ahn & Moon Jung Choi, 2016. "From Firm-Level Imports to Aggregate Productivity; Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Firms Data," IMF Working Papers 16/162, International Monetary Fund.
- JaeBin Ahn & Era Dabla-Norris & Romain A Duval & Bingjie Hu & Lamin Njie, 2016. "Reassessing the Productivity Gains from Trade Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 16/77, International Monetary Fund.
- JaeBin Ahn & Chang-Gui Park & Chanho Park, 2016. "Pass-Through of Imported Input Prices to Domestic Producer Prices; Evidence from Sector-Level Data," IMF Working Papers 16/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander F. McQuoid & JaeBin Ahn, 2015. "Capacity Constrained Exporters: Identifying Increasing Marginal Cost," Departmental Working Papers 49, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- JaeBin Ahn & Alexander McQuoid, 2013. "Capacity Constrained Exporters: Micro Evidence and Macro Implications," Working Papers 1301, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- JaeBin Ahn, 2011. "A Theory of Domestic and International Trade Finance," IMF Working Papers 11/262, International Monetary Fund.
- JaeBin Ahn & Amit K. Khandelwal & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010.
"The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
15706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JaeBin Ahn, 2014. "A welfare analysis of unilateral trade and FDI liberalization," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 758-774, August.
- Ahn, JaeBin & Park, Chang-Gui, 2014. "Exchange rate pass-through to domestic producer prices: Evidence from Korean firm-level pricing survey," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 138-142.
- JaeBin Ahn & Mary Amiti & David E. Weinstein, 2011. "Trade Finance and the Great Trade Collapse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 298-302, May.
- Ahn, JaeBin & Khandelwal, Amit K. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2011.
"The role of intermediaries in facilitating trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 73-85, May.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jaebin Ahn & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2010. "The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade," Working Papers id:2557, eSocialSciences.
- JaeBin Ahn & Amit K. Khandelwal & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade," NBER Working Papers 15706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 10 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (7) 2010-02-20 2010-06-26 2011-12-19 2015-05-30 2016-05-28 2016-09-11 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (3) 2016-05-28 2016-09-11 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2010-02-20 2010-06-26 2017-06-18. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (2) 2010-02-20 2017-06-18
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (2) 2013-01-26 2017-05-28
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2016-09-11
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2010-02-20
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-03-17
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, JaeBin Ahn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.