Report NEP-INT-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Molina, Ana Cristina & Bussolo, Maurizio & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2010. "The DR-CAFTA and the extensive margin : a firm-level analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5340, The World Bank.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jaebin Ahn & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2010. "The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade," Working Papers id:2557, eSocialSciences.
- Laura Alfaro & Paola Conconi & Harald Fadinger & Andrew F. Newman, 2010. "Do Prices Determine Vertical Integration?," NBER Working Papers 16118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Edwards & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2010. "Do Developed and Developing Countries Compete Head to Head in High-tech?," NBER Working Papers 16105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Edwards & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2010. "US Trade and Wages: The Misleading Implications of Conventional Trade Theory," NBER Working Papers 16106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel X. Nguyen, 2010. "Demand Uncertainty: Exporting Delays and Exporting Failures," Discussion Papers 10-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Abla M. Abdel-Latif, 2010. "A Quiz On The Net Benefits Of Trade Creation And Trade Diversion In The Qizs Of Jordan And Egypt," Working Papers 514, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Zaki, Chahir, 2010. "Towards an explicit modeling of trade facilitation in CGE models: evidence from Egypt," MPRA Paper 23353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2010.
- Elena Besedina, 2010. "Exporting, Productivity and Government Interventions: Is There a Link?," Discussion Papers 28, Kyiv School of Economics.
- TOMIURA Eiichi & ITO Banri & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "Offshoring and Corporate Headquarters: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 10032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2010. "Relationship between Trade, Investment and Environment: A Review of Issues," MPRA Paper 23333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takeshi Iida & Kenji Takeuchi, 2010. "Policy-Induced Environmental Technology Transfer," Discussion Papers 1008, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2010. "How Would an Appreciation of the Yuan Affect the People's Republic of China's Surplus in Processing Trade?," ADBI Working Papers 219, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2010. "Productivity, the Terms of Trade, and the Real Exchange Rate: Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis Revisited," Carleton Economic Papers 10-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Houssem Eddine Chebbi & Marcelo Olarreaga & Habib Zitouna, 2010. "Trade Openness And Co2 Emissions In Tunisia," Working Papers 518, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Laura Munro, 2009. "Assessing Barriers To Trade In Services In The Mena Region," Working Papers 496, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2009.
- ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "Does Firm Boundary Matter? The effect of offshoring on productivity of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 10033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Zaki, Chahir & Hendy, Rana, 2009. "Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," MPRA Paper 23354, University Library of Munich, Germany.