Report NEP-EFF-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JaeBin Ahn & Jee-Hyeong Park, 2020. "Hybrid Vertical FDI," Working Paper Series no140, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Amjadi, Golnaz, 2020. "Is Industrial Energy Inefficiency Transient or Persistent? Evidence from Swedish Manufacturing," CERE Working Papers 2020:15, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Rigo, Davide, 2020. "Global value chains and technology transfer: new evidence from developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 107009, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vincenzo D'Apice & Franco Fiordelisi & Giovanni W. Puopolo, 2020. "Judicial Efficiency and Lending Quality," CSEF Working Papers 588, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ioanna Avgeri & Yiannis Dendramis & Helen Louri, 2020. "The Single Supervisory Mechanism and its implications for the profitability of European Banks," Working Papers 284, Bank of Greece.
- Marie Boltz & Bart Cockx & Luz Magdalena Salas, 2020. "How Does Working-Time Flexibility Affect Worker's Productivity in a Routine Job? Evidence from a Field Experiment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 20025, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ivan Petrov & L. (Lisa B.) Ryan, 2020. "The Landlord-Tenant Problem and Energy Efficiency in the Residential Rental Market," Working Papers 202028, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Boltz, Marie & Cockx, Bart & Diaz, Ana Maria & Salas, Luz Magdalena, 2020. "How does working-time flexibility affect workers’ productivity in a routine job?," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Burkhart-Kriesel, Cheryl A., 2019. "Four Steps to Improved Group Productivity," Cornhusker Economics 307093, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Stockton, Matt, 2019. "The Difference between Maximum Profit and Maximum Production," Cornhusker Economics 307111, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Tchinda Kamdem Eric Joel & Kamdem Cyrille Bergaly, 2020. "Land Tenure Security, Credit Access and Agricultural Productivity in Cameroon," Working Papers 395, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.