Report NEP-EFF-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calligaris, Sara & Del Gatto, Massimo & Hassan, Fadi & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2017. "The productivity puzzle and misallocation: an Italian perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86617, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bekena, Sisay Menji, 2017. "The Effect of Firm Ownership Structure on Performance: A case study of Eastern Europe and Central Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 82706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JaeBin Ahn & Moon Jung Choi, 2016. "From Firm-level Imports to Aggregate Productivity: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Firms Data," Working Papers 2016-6, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Yu, Xiaodan, 2018. "Technological catching-up, sales dynamics and employment growth: evidence from China’s manufacturing firms," GLO Discussion Paper Series 177, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bloom, Nicholas & Lemos, Renata & Sadun, Raffaella & Reenen, John Van, 2017. "Healthy business? Managerial education and management in healthcare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86592, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Iaria, Alessandro & Schwarz, Carlo & Waldinger, Fabian, 2017. "Frontier knowledge and scientific production: evidence from the collapse of international science," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andreas Beerli & Franziska J. Weiss & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2018. "Demand forces of technical change: evidence from the Chinese manufacturing industry," ECON - Working Papers 277, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eva Lyubich & Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2018. "Regulating Mismeasured Pollution: Implications of Firm Heterogeneity for Environmental Policy," Working Papers 18-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2017. "Productivity Gains from Agglomeration and Migration in the People's Republic of China between 2002 and 2013," Post-Print halshs-01638247, HAL.
- Simon M. Burgess & Carol Propper & Marisa Ratto & Emma Tominey, 2017. "Incentives in the Public Sector: Evidence from a Government Agency," Post-Print hal-01651132, HAL.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," Working Papers 18-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lay, Jann & Nolte, Kerstin & Sipangule, Kacana, 2018. "Large-scale farms and smallholders: Evidence from Zambia," Kiel Working Papers 2098, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Giuseppe Sorrenti & Gilberto Turati, 2018. "Multigrading and Child Achievement," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def065, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- John P. Weche & Achim Wambach, 2018. "The fall and rise of market power in Europe," Working Paper Series in Economics 379, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.