The Effect of Firm Ownership Structure on Performance: A case study of Eastern Europe and Central Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Ratinger, Tomáš & Medonos, Tomáš, 2012. "Ownership and Investment Behaviour in Transition Countries: A Case Study of Collective and Corporate Farms in the Czech Republic," Factor Markets Working Papers 121, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2006.
"The Productivity Effects of Privatization: Longitudinal Estimates from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(1), pages 61-99, February.
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2005. "The Productivity Effects of Privatization: Longitudinal Estimates from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 0508, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2005. "The Productivity Effects of Privatization: Longitudinal Estimates from Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 05-121, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Panayotis Kapopoulos & Sophia Lazaretou, 2007.
"Corporate Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: evidence from Greek firms,"
Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 144-158, March.
- Panayotis Kapopoulos & Sophia Lazaretou, 2006. "Corporate Ownership Structure and Firm Performance: Evidence from Greek Firms," Working Papers 37, Bank of Greece.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Ratinger, Tomas & Medonos, Tomas, 2012. "Ownership and Investment Behaviour in Transition Countries: A Case Study of Collective and Corporate Farms in the Czech Republic," Working papers 122841, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Gayatri B. Koolwal & Hussain A. Samad, . "Handbook on Impact Evaluation : Quantitative Methods and Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2693, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Samuel Sebsibie & Workineh Asmare & Tessema Endalkachew, 2015. "Agricultural Technology Adoption and Rural Poverty: a Study on Smallholders in Amhara Regional State, Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), December.
- Sarkar, Jayati & Selarka, Ekta, 2021. "Women on board and performance of family firms: Evidence from India," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(C).
- Higgins, Daniel & Arslan, Aslihan & Winters, Paul, 2021. "What role can small-scale irrigation play in promoting inclusive rural transformation? Evidence from smallholder rice farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 243(C).
- Lu, Susan Feng & Dranove, David, 2013. "Profiting from gaizhi: Management buyouts during China’s privatization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 634-650.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Milcent, Carine, 2011.
"Public employment and political pressure: The case of French hospitals,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1103-1112.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Milcent, Carine, 2010. "Public Employment and Political Pressure: The Case of French Hospitals," IZA Discussion Papers 4994, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2011. "Public Employment and Political Pressure: The Case of French Hospitals," Post-Print halshs-00654629, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Carine Milcent, 2011. "Public Employment and Political Pressure: The Case of French Hospitals," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00654629, HAL.
- Mohtar Rasyid, 2017. "Impact of the Free Trade Zone on Cigarette Consumption: An Examination of Indonesian Households," GATR Journals jber144, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Andaleeb Rahman & Sumit Mishra, 2020.
"Does Non-farm Income Affect Food Security? Evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(6), pages 1190-1209, June.
- Rahman, A. & Mishra, S., 2018. "Does non-farm income affect food security? Evidence from India," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277436, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hannah Gichungi & Beatrice Muriithi & Patrick Irungu & Gracious Diiro & John Busienei, 2021. "Effect of Technological Innovation on Gender Roles: The Case of Fruit Fly IPM Adoption on Women’s Decision-Making in Mango Production and Marketing in Kenya," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 33(3), pages 407-426, June.
- Ashimwe, Olive, 2016. "An Economic Analysis Of Impact Of Weather Index-Based Crop Insurance On Household Income In Huye District Of Rwanda," Research Theses 265675, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Svetlana B. Avdasheva, 2009. "Impact of Business Integration on Corporate Restructuring and Performance," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Tatiana Dolgopyatova & Ichiro Iwasaki & Andrei A. Yakovlev (ed.), Organization and Development of Russian Business, chapter 9, pages 213-231, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Calvo,Paula Andrea & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Posadas,Josefina, 2015. "A decade of declining earnings inequality in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7392, The World Bank.
- Rob Lloyd & Espen Villanger, 2014. "Assessing aid impacts revisited: results measurement in Norwegian aid," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 461-479, December.
- Kaiyatsa, Stevier & Jumbe, Charles & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob, 2017.
"Supply-side Crowding-out and Crowding-in Effects of Malawi’s Farm Input Subsidy Program on Private-sector Input Marketing: A Quasi-experimental Field Study,"
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois
258135, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kaiyatsa, S. & Ricker-Gilbert, J. & Jumbe, C., 2018. "Supply-side Crowding?out and Crowding?in Effects of Malawi s Farm Input Subsidy Program on Private-Sector Input Marketing: A quasi?experimental field study," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277739, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sheetal Sharma & Edwin van Teijlingen & José M Belizán & Vanora Hundley & Padam Simkhada & Elisa Sicuri, 2016. "Measuring What Works: An Impact Evaluation of Women’s Groups on Maternal Health Uptake in Rural Nepal," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(5), pages 1-16, May.
- Andrea Lasagni & Annamaria Nifo & Gaetano Vecchione, 2015.
"Firm Productivity And Institutional Quality: Evidence From Italian Industry,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 774-800, November.
- A. Lasagni & A. Nifo & G. Vecchione, 2012. "Firm productivity and institutional quality. Evidence from Italian industry," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Thi Minh Chi Nguyen & Li-Hsien Chien & Shwu-En Chen, 2015. "Impact of certification system on smallhold coffee farms` income distribution in Vietnam," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(6), pages 137-149, June.
- António Afonso & Maria João Guedes & Pankaj C. Patel, 2021.
"Labour Productivity in State-Owned Enterprises,"
Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 63(3), pages 450-465, September.
- António Afonso & Maria João Guedes & Pankaj C. Patel, 2020. "Labour Productivity in State-Owned Enterprises," Working Papers REM 2020/0125, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- António Afonso & Maria João Guedes & Pankaj C. Patel, 2020. "Labor Productivity in State-Owned Enterprises," EconPol Working Paper 45, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- O'Toole, Conor M. & Morgenroth, Edgar L.W. & Ha, Thuy T., 2016.
"Investment efficiency, state-owned enterprises and privatisation: Evidence from Viet Nam in Transition,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 93-108.
- O'Toole, Conor & Morgenroth, Edgar & Ha, Thi Thu Thuy, 2015. "Investment Efficiency, State-Owned Enterprises and Privatisation: Evidence from Vietnam in Transition," Papers WP498, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stepan Jurajda & Juraj Stancik, 2012.
"Foreign Ownership and Corporate Performance: The Czech Republic at EU Entry,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 62(4), pages 306-324, August.
- Stepan Jurajda & Juraj Stancik, 2009. "Foreign Ownership and Corporate Performance: The Czech Republic at EU Entry," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp389, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jawid, Asadullah & Khadjavi, Menusch, 2019. "Adaptation to climate change in Afghanistan: Evidence on the impact of external interventions," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 64-82.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm ownership; Treatment Effects;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2018-02-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2018-02-12 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SBM-2018-02-12 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2018-02-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:82706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.