Report NEP-TRA-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Csaba Weiner, 2017. "International expansion of Russian multinationals - a focus on home-country push factors, Europe and five CEE countries," IWE Working Papers 236, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Yu, Xiaodan, 2018. "Technological catching-up, sales dynamics and employment growth: evidence from China’s manufacturing firms," GLO Discussion Paper Series 177, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Le, Nga T.Q. & Groot, Wim & Tomini, Sonila & Tomini, Florian, 2017. "Effects of health insurance on labour supply: Evidence from the health care fund for the poor in Viet Nam," MERIT Working Papers 2017-050, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Defever, Fabrice & Fischer, Christian & Suedekum, Jens, 2017. "Supplier search and re-matching in global sourcing: theory and evidence from China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86605, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huang, Hanwei & Ju, Jiandong & Yue, Vivian Z., 2017. "Structural adjustments and international trade: theory and evidence from China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vasily Astrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Richard Grieveson & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Ric, 2017. "Monthly Report No. 7-8/2017," wiiw Monthly Reports 2017-07-08, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jakub Sawulski, 2017. "Structural analysis of the offshore wind innovation system in Poland," IBS Working Papers 06/2017, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Peter Huber & Stepan Mikula, 2018. "Social Capital and Migration Intentions in Post-Communist Countries," WIFO Working Papers 550, WIFO.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2018. "Efficiency of sustainability management in Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 84215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Lu, Fangzhou & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2018. "The real value of China’s stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Anastasia Stepanova & Vladislav Savelyev & Malika Shaikhutdinova, 2018. "The Anchoring Effect in Mergers and Acquisitions: Evidence from an Emerging Market," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/FE/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bekena, Sisay Menji, 2017. "The Effect of Firm Ownership Structure on Performance: A case study of Eastern Europe and Central Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 82706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgescu, George, 2017.
"Paradigmele istoriei. Datoria publică a României în ultimii 100 de ani
[History paradigms: the public debt of Romania in the last 100 years]," MPRA Paper 82219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bautin, Vladimir & Ukolova, Anna & Romanceva, Julia, 2017. "Statistical estimation of agricultural resource potential and opportunities for rural development in Russia based on Census," MPRA Paper 83957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2017.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2017. "Testing the growth links of emerging economies: Croatia in a growing world economy," MERIT Working Papers 2017-051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hyoung-kyu Chey & Geun-Young Kim & Dong Hyun Lee, 2016. "Who Are the First Users of a Newly-Emerging International Currency? A Demand-Side Study of Chinese Renminbi Internationalization," Working Papers 2016-19, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- John B. Donaldson & Christos Koulovatianos & Jian Li & Rajnish Mehra, 2018. "Demographics and FDI: Lessons from China's One-Child Policy," NBER Working Papers 24256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas, 2018.
"Russian food and agricultural import ban: The impact on the domestic market for cattle, pork and poultry
[Russisches Agrar- und Lebensmittelimportverbot: Auswirkungen auf den heimischen Markt für R," IAMO Discussion Papers 170, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Elisabetta Marinelli & John Edwards & Cosmina Mironov, 2017. "Higher Education for Smart Specialisation: The case of North East Romania," JRC Working Papers JRC107475, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Xu, Bing, 2018. "Permissible collateral and access to finance: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jinwen Qiu & Wenjian Liu & Ning Ning, 2018. "Evolution of Regional Innovation with Spatial Knowledge Spillovers: Convergence or Divergence?," Papers 1801.06936, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak & Diana Zigraiova, 2017. "Wage Dynamics and Financial Performance: Evidence from Czech Firms," Working Papers 2017/14, Czech National Bank.
- Agnes Szunomar, 2017. "Driving forces behind the international expansion strategies of Chinese MNEs," IWE Working Papers 237, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dimitrov, Mitko, 2017.
"Европейската Дългова Криза, Качеството На Институциите И Икономическия Растеж В България
[The European Debt Crisis, the Quality of Institutions and Economic Growth in Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 82764, University Library of Munich, Germany.