Report NEP-TRA-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Hamm & Lawrence King, 2010. "Post-Manichean Economics: Foreign Investment, State Capacity and Economic Development in Transition Economies," Working Papers wp227, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jaebin Ahn & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2010. "The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade," Working Papers id:2557, eSocialSciences.
- Nancy Qian, 2010. "Quantity-Quality and the One Child Policy: The Only-Child Disadvantage in School Enrollment in Rural China," Working Papers id:2558, eSocialSciences.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Financial Dollarization and European Union Membership," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 143, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Growiec, Katarzyna & Growiec, Jakub, 2010. "Trusting Only Whom You Know, Knowing Only Whom You Trust: The Joint Impact of Social Capital and Trust on Individuals' Economic Performance and Well-Being in CEE Countries," MPRA Paper 23350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2010. "How Would an Appreciation of the Yuan Affect the People's Republic of China's Surplus in Processing Trade?," ADBI Working Papers 219, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Le, Huong Thu & Booth, Alison L., 2010. "Inequality in Vietnamese Urban-Rural Living Standards, 1993-2006," IZA Discussion Papers 4987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010. "Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," LICOS Discussion Papers 26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tamara Trinh, 2010. "Understanding Vietnam: A Look Beyond Facts and Figures," Working Papers id:2574, eSocialSciences.
- Elena Besedina, 2010. "Exporting, Productivity and Government Interventions: Is There a Link?," Discussion Papers 28, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Ilona Kovacs, 2010. "Measuring and Analyzing Income Distribution and Income Inequality in Hungary based on Data from Personal Income Tax Returns," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1011, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2010. "Do Consumer Price Subsidies Really Improve Nutrition?," NBER Working Papers 16102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Woojin Kang & Katsushi Imai, 2010. "Pro-Poor Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Rural Vietnam," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1011, Economics, The University of Manchester.