Blue frontiers: managing the environmental costs of aquaculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Thomas, 2000. "Diet and the distribution of environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 145-153, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:365-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mungkung , R. & Phillips, M. & Castine, S. & Beveridge, M. & Chaiyawannakarn, N. & Nawapakpilai, S. & Waite, R., 2014. "Exploratory analysis of resource demand and the environmental footprint of future aquaculture development using Life Cycle Assessment," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40396, September.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:8:y:2014:i:c:p:128-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stella Tsani & Phoebe Koundouri, 2017. "A methodological note for the development of integrated aquaculture production models," DEOS Working Papers 1708, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Raitzer, David A. & Maredia, Mywish K., 2012. "Analysis of agricultural research investment priorities for sustainable poverty reduction in Southeast Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 412-426.
- Phillips, M.. & Henriksson, P.J.G. & Tran, N. & Chan, C.Y. & Mohan, C.V. & Rodriguez, U-P. & Suri, S. & Hall, S. & Koeshendrajana, S., 2015. "Exploring Indonesian aquaculture futures," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40532, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAquaculture; Aquaculture systems; Life cycle analysis; Environmental impact; Resource management; Aquaculture statistics; Sustainability;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:39461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .