Blue frontiers: managing the environmental costs of aquaculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Thomas, 2000. "Diet and the distribution of environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 145-153, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mungkung , R. & Phillips, M. & Castine, S. & Beveridge, M. & Chaiyawannakarn, N. & Nawapakpilai, S. & Waite, R., 2014. "Exploratory analysis of resource demand and the environmental footprint of future aquaculture development using Life Cycle Assessment," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40396.
- Stella Tsani & Phoebe Koundouri, 2017. "A methodological note for the development of integrated aquaculture production models," DEOS Working Papers 1708, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Raitzer, David A. & Maredia, Mywish K., 2012. "Analysis of agricultural research investment priorities for sustainable poverty reduction in Southeast Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 412-426.
- Phillips, M.. & Henriksson, P.J.G. & Tran, N. & Chan, C.Y. & Mohan, C.V. & Rodriguez, U-P. & Suri, S. & Hall, S. & Koeshendrajana, S., 2015. "Exploring Indonesian aquaculture futures," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40532.
More about this item
KeywordsAquaculture; Aquaculture systems; Life cycle analysis; Environmental impact; Resource management; Aquaculture statistics; Sustainability;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:39461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.