Exploring Indonesian aquaculture futures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madan Mohan Dey & Yolanda T. Garcia & Kumar Praduman & Somying Piumsombun & Muhammad Sirajul Haque & Luping Li & Alias Radam & Athula Senaratne & Nguyen Tri Khiem & Sonny Koeshendrajana, 2008.
"Demand for fish in Asia: a cross-country analysis ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 321-338, September.
- Dey, Madan Mohan & Garcia, Yolanda T. & Kumar, Praduman & Piumsombun, Somying & Haque, Muhammad Sirajul & Li, Luping & Radam, Alias & Senaratne, Athula & Khiem, Nguyen Tri & Koeshendrajana, Sonny, 2008. "Demand for fish in Asia: a cross-country analysis," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 1-18.
- Hall, S.J. & Delaporte, A. & Phillips, M.J. & Beveridge, M. & O'Keefe, M. & The WorldFish Center, 2011. "Blue frontiers: managing the environmental costs of aquaculture," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39461, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donovan, Claire & O’Brien, Dave, 2016. "Governing culture: Legislators, interpreters and accountants," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 24-34.
- Frieden, Rob, 2017. "Grey nuances in the black and white debate over subsidized Internet access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1017-1026.
- repec:wfi:wfbook:40692 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Deshen & Chen, Bintong & Chen, Jing, 2019. "Credit card fraud detection strategies with consumer incentives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 179-195.
- Pye, Oliver, 2019. "Commodifying sustainability: Development, nature and politics in the palm oil industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 218-228.
- Nerini, Francesco Fuso & Andreoni, Antonio & Bauner, David & Howells, Mark, 2016. "Powering production. The case of the sisal fibre production in the Tanga region, Tanzania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 544-556.
- Girik Allo, Albertus & Sukartini, Ni Made & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Dynamic Changes in Comparative Advantage of Indonesian Agricultural Products," MPRA Paper 80028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAquaculture; Research; Asia; Indonesia;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:40532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.