India's Undernourished Children : A Call for Reform and Action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc De Wulf & José B. Sokol, 2004. "Customs Modernization Initiatives : Case Studies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14911.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ved, Rajani & Menon, Purnima, 2012. "Analyzing intersectoral convergence to improve child undernutrition in India: Development and application of a framework to examine policies in agriculture, health, and nutrition," IFPRI discussion papers 1208, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ashish Singh, 2011. "Inequality of Opportunity in Indian Children: The Case of Immunization and Nutrition," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), pages 861-883.
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2011. "Performance Pay and Information: Reducing Child Malnutrition in Urban Slums," MPRA Paper 29403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashish Singh, 2011.
"Inequality of Opportunity in Indian Children: The Case of Immunization and Nutrition,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), pages 861-883.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Indian children: the case of immunization and nutrition," MPRA Paper 32505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2007. "Malnutrition in Sri Lanka : Scale, Scope, Causes, and Potential Response," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7656, The World Bank.
- Christian Romer Lovendal, 2007. "Understanding the Dynamics of Food Insecurity and Vulnerability in Orissa, India," Working Papers 07-28, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Headey, Derek & Chiu, Alice & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2011. "Agriculture's role in the Indian enigma: Help or hindrance to the undernutrition crisis?," IFPRI discussion papers 1085, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2011. "Spillovers in learning and behavior: Evidence from a nutritional information campaign in urban slums," MPRA Paper 33362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly Child and Children's Health Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health; Nutrition and Population - Adolescent Health Health Monitoring and Evaluation Health; Nutrition and Population - Nutrition Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .