Malnutrition in Sri Lanka : Scale, Scope, Causes, and Potential Response
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caldwell, John & Gajanayake, Indra & Caldwell, Pat & Peiris, Indrani, 1989. "Sensitization to illness and the risk of death: An explanation for Sri Lanka's approach to good health for all," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 365-379, January.
- Lisa C. Smith & Jean-Paul Chavas, 1997. "Commercialization and the Balance of Women's Dual Roles in Non-Income-Pooling West African Households," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 589-594.
- Engle, Patrice L. & Menon, Purnima & Haddad, Lawrence, 1999. "Care and Nutrition: Concepts and Measurement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1309-1337, August.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Deolalikar, Anil B., 1988. "Health and nutrition," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 631-711 Elsevier.
- Michele Gragnolati & Caryn Bredenkamp & Meera Shekar & Monica Das Gupta & Yi-Kyoung Lee, 2006. "India's Undernourished Children : A Call for Reform and Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7241.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Services and Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:7656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .