Care and Nutrition: Concepts and Measurement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Castle, Sarah E., 1995. "Child fostering and children's nutritional outcomes in rural Mali: The role of female status in directing child transfers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 679-693, March.
- Engle, Patrice L. & Castle, Sarah & Menon, Purnima, 1996. "Child development: Vulnerability and resilience," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 621-635, September.
- Engle, Patrice L., 1993. "Influences of mothers' and fathers' income on children's nutritional status in Guatemala," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1303-1312, December.
- Guldan, Georgia S. & Zeitlin, Marian F. & Beiser, Alexa S. & Super, Charles M. & Gershoff, Stanley N. & Datta, Sabita, 1993. "Maternal education and child feeding practices in rural Bangladesh," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 925-935, April.
- Barrera, Albino, 1990. "The role of maternal schooling and its interaction with public health programs in child health production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 69-91, January.
- Cosminsky, Sheila & Mhloyi, Marvellous & Ewbank, Douglas, 1993. "Child feeding practices in a rural area of Zimbabwe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 937-947, April.
- Kennedy, Eileen & Peters, Pauline, 1992. "Household food security and child nutrition: the interaction of income and gender of household head," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1077-1085, August.
- Leslie, Joanne, 1988. "Women's work and child nutrition in the Third World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(11), pages 1341-1362, November.
- Baksh, Michael & Neumann, Charlotte G. & Paolisso, Michael & Trostle, Richard M. & Jansen, A. A. J., 1994. "The influence of reproductive status on rural Kenyan women's time use," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 345-354, August.
- Mull, Dorothy S., 1991. "Traditional perceptions of marasmus in Pakistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-191, January.
- Johnson, F. Catherine & Rogers, Beatrice Lorge, 1993. "Children's nutritional status in female-headed households in the Dominican Republic," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1293-1301, December.
- David M. Blau & David K. Guilkey & Barry M. Popkin, 1996. "Infant Health and the Labor Supply of Mothers," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 90-139.
- Doan, Rebecca Miles & Popkin, Barry M., 1993. "Women's work and infant care in the Philippines," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 297-304, February.
- Onyango, Adelheid & Tucker, Katherine & Eisemon, Thomas, 1994. "Household headship and child nutrition: A case study in Western Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 1633-1639, December.
- Mcguire, J.S. & Popkin, B.M., 1990. "Helping Women Improve Nutrition In The Developing World: Beating The Zero Sum Game," Papers 114, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Reissland, Nadja & Burghart, Richard, 1988. "The quality of a mother's milk and the health of her child: Beliefs and practices of the women of Mithila," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 461-469, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:8:p:1309-1337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.