Estimating the Impact of Whaling on Global Whale Watching
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kuo, Hsiao-I. & Chen, Chi-Chung & McAleer, Michael, 2012. "Estimating the impact of whaling on global whale-watching," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1321-1328.
- Hsiao-I Kuo & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Estimating the Impact of Whaling on Global Whale Watching," Working Papers in Economics 10/30, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kuo, H-I. & Chen, C-C. & McAleer, M.J., 2009. "Estimating the impact of whaling on global whale watching," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-23, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hsiao-I Kuo & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Whaling on Global Whale Watching," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-634, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hsiao-I Kuo & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Estimating the Impact of Whaling on Global Whale Watching," KIER Working Papers 728, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cisneros-Montemayor, A.M. & Sumaila, U.R. & Kaschner, K. & Pauly, D., 2010. "The global potential for whale watching," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1273-1278, November.
- Herrera, Guillermo E. & Hoagland, Porter, 2006. "Commercial whaling, tourism, and boycotts: An economic perspective," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 261-269, May.
- Bjørndal, Trond & Conrad, Jon M, 1998. "A report on the Norwegian minke whale hunt," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-174, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:564-575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conrad, Jon M, 1989. "Bioeconomics and the Bowhead Whale," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 974-987, August.
- Richard Horan & James Shortle, 1999. "Optimal Management of Multiple Renewable Resource Stocks: An Application to Minke Whales," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 435-458, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul, Prosenjit & Kar, T.K. & Ghorai, Abhijit, 2016. "Ecotourism and fishing in a common ground of two interacting species," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 328(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal whale watching; Commercial whaling; Delay-difference equation; Unbalanced panel data.;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:1123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.