Maximizing profits and conserving stocks in the Australian Northern Prawn Fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kompas, Tom & Dichmont, Cathy M. & Punt, Andre E. & Deng, A. & Che, Tuong Nhu & Bishop, Janet & Gooday, Peter & Ye, Yemin & Zhou, S., 2010. "Maximizing profits and conserving stocks in the Australian Northern Prawn Fishery," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Tom Kompas et. al., 2008. "Maximizing Profits and Conserving Stocks in the Australian Northern Prawn Fishery," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec08-04, International and Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004.
"Technical efficiency effects of input controls: evidence from Australia's banana prawn fishery,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1631-1641.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2003. "Technical efficiency effects of input controls: evidence from Australia's banana prawn fishery," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec03-3, International and Development Economics.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & R. Quentin Grafton, 2003. "Technical Efficiency Effects of Input Controls: Evidence from Australia's Banana Prawn Fishery," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0304, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Richard Horan & James Shortle, 1999. "Optimal Management of Multiple Renewable Resource Stocks: An Application to Minke Whales," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 435-458, June.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Boonchuwongse, Pongpat & Dechboon, Waraporn & Squires, Dale, 2007. "Overfishing in the Gulf of Thailand: policy challenges and bioeconomic analysis," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 145-172, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Da Rocha, José María & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Taboada Antelo, Luis, 2011. "Pulse vs. Optimal Stationary Fishing: The Northern Stock of Hake," DFAEII Working Papers 2011-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Thanh Viet Nguyen, 2011. "Sustainable Management of Shrimp Trawl Fishery in Tonkin Gulf, Vietnam," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 18(2), pages 65-81, December.
- Yamazaki, Satoshi & Jennings, Sarah & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom, 2015. "Are marine reserves and harvest control rules substitutes or complements for rebuilding fisheries?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-18.
- José-María Da-Rocha & Rosa Mato-Amboage, 2016.
"On the Benefits of Including Age-Structure in Harvest Control Rules,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 619-641, August.
- Da Rocha, José María & Mato Amboage, Rosa, 2014. "On the Benefits of Including Age-structure in Harvest Control Rules," DFAEII Working Papers DFAE-II;2014-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Caputi, Nick & de Lestang, Simon & Reid, Chris & Hesp, Alex & How, Jason, 2015. "Maximum economic yield of the western rock lobster fishery of Western Australia after moving from effort to quota control," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 452-464.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013.
"The Role of Fixed Cost and Non-Discretionary Variables in Fisheries: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2013-14, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Stephanie McWhinnie & Kofi Otumawu-Apreku, 2013. "The Role of Fixed Cost and Non-Discretionary Variables in Fisheries: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-19, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas, 2014. "Three Pillars of Fisheries Policy," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 609-614, September.
- Dennis, Darren & Plagányi, Éva & Van Putten, Ingrid & Hutton, Trevor & Pascoe, Sean, 2015. "Cost benefit of fishery-independent surveys: Are they worth the money?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 108-115.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:54:y:2010:i:3:p:281-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.