Low-Carbon Development for Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Troncoso, Karin & Castillo, Alicia & Masera, Omar & Merino, Leticia, 2007. "Social perceptions about a technological innovation for fuelwood cooking: Case study in rural Mexico," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2799-2810, May.
- Robert P. Taylor & Chandrasekar Govindarajalu & Jeremy Levin & Anke S. Meyer & William A. Ward, 2008. "Financing Energy Efficiency : Lessons from Brazil, China, India, and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6349.
- Omar Masera & Alma Cerón & Antonio Ordóñez, 2001. "Forestry Mitigation Options for Mexico: Finding Synergies between National Sustainable Development Priorities and Global Concerns," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 291-312, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Reducing the Footprint of Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16575, The World Bank.
- Steurer, Nora & Bonilla, David, 2016. "Building sustainable transport futures for the Mexico City Metropolitan Area," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 121-133.
- Pfaff, Alexander & Santiago-Avila, Francisco & Carnovale, Maria & Joppa, Lucas, 2014. "Protected Areas' Impacts Upon Land Cover Within Mexico: the need to add politics and dynamics to static land-use economics," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 177195, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vidal-Amaro, Juan José & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia, 2015. "Optimal energy mix for transitioning from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources – The case of the Mexican electricity system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 80-96.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Energy - Energy and Environment Transport Economics Policy and Planning Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.