Accessing International Climate Change Related Finance in Latin America and the Caribbean
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Hosier & Nataliya Kulichenko & Aditi Maheshwari & Natsuko Toba & Xiaodong Wang, 2010. "Beyond the Sum of its Parts : Combining Financial Instruments for Impact and Efficiency," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18519, The World Bank.
- Ari Huhtala, 2010. "Climate Finance in the Urban Context," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19469, The World Bank.
- Barbara Buchner & Jessica Brown & Jan Corfee-Morlot, 2011. "Monitoring and Tracking Long-Term Finance to Support Climate Action," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- World Bank, 2009. "Panama - Country Note on Climate Change Aspects in Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9480, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Peru - Country Note on Climate Change Aspects in Agriculture," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9481, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.