Climate mitigation finance across developing countries: what are the major determinants?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd M. Johnson & Claudio Alatorre & Zayra Romo & Feng Liu, 2010. "Low-Carbon Development for Mexico," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2398, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Jotzo, Frank, 2017.
"Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86850, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sam Fankhauser & Frank Jotzo, 2017. "Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy," GRI Working Papers 267, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sam Fankhauser & Frank Jotzo, 2017. "Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy," CCEP Working Papers 1705, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1192-:d:141179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Pickering & Carola Betzold & Jakob Skovgaard, 2017. "Special issue: managing fragmentation and complexity in the emerging system of international climate finance," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 1-16, February.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:117:y:2019:i:c:p:72-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Timmons Roberts & Romain Weikmans, 2017. "Postface: fragmentation, failing trust and enduring tensions over what counts as climate finance," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 129-137, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:15:y:2015:i:2:p:223-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.