How Restricted is the Job Mobility of Skilled Temporary Work Visa Holders?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jennifer Hunt, 2017. "How Restricted is the Job Mobility of Skilled Temporary Work Visa Holders?," NBER Working Papers 23529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2017. "How Restricted is the Job Mobility of Skilled Temporary Work Visa Holders?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Clemens, 2013. "Why Do Programmers Earn More in Houston Than Hyderabad? Evidence from Randomized Processing of US Visas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 198-202, May.
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sørensen, 2017.
"Inter-firm mobility and return migration patterns of skilled guest workers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 681-721, April.
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sorensen, 2014. "Inter-Firm Mobility and Return Migration Patterns of Skilled Guest Workers," Departmental Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbr:nberch:14258 is not listed on IDEAS
- William R. Kerr, 2019.
"The Gift of Global Talent: Innovation Policy and the Economy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 20
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Kerr, 2019. "The Gift of Global Talent: Innovation Policy and the Economy," NBER Working Papers 25875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:38:y:2019:i:1:p:41-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.