Mother s Non-Farm Entrepreneurship and Child Secondary Education in Rural Ghana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Janssens, Charlotte & Van Den Broeck, Goedele & Maertens, Miet & Lambrecht, Isabel, 2018. "Mothers’ Non-Farm Entrepreneurship and Child Secondary Education in Rural Ghana," Working Papers 267302, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Ackah, 2013. "Nonfarm Employment And Incomes In Rural Ghana," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 325-339, April.
- Rijkers, Bob & Costa, Rita, 2012. "Gender and Rural Non-Farm Entrepreneurship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 2411-2426.
- Isabel Lambrecht & Monica Schuster & Sarah Asare Samwini & Laura Pelleriaux, 2018.
"Changing gender roles in agriculture? Evidence from 20 years of data in Ghana,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(6), pages 691-710, November.
- Lambrecht, Isabel & Schuster, Monica & Asare, Sarah & Pelleriaux, Laura, 2017. "Changing gender roles in agriculture?: Evidence from 20 years of data in Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1623, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lambrecht, I. & Schuster, M., 2018. "Changing gender roles in agriculture? Evidence from 20 years of data in Ghana," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276989, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gero Carletto & Katia Covarrubias & Benjamin Davis & Marika Krausova & Kostas Stamoulis & Paul Winters & Alberto Zezza, 2007.
"Rural income generating activities in developing countries: re-assessing the evidence,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 4(1), pages 146-193.
- Carletto, Gero & Covarrubias, Katia & Davis, Benjamin & Krausova, Marika & Stamoulis, Kostas G. & Winters, Paul C. & Zezza, Alberto, 2007. "Rural Income Generating Activities in Developing Countries: Re-assessing the Evidence," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 4(1), pages 1-48.
- Davis, Benjamin & Di Giuseppe, Stefania & Zezza, Alberto, 2017. "Are African households (not) leaving agriculture? Patterns of households’ income sources in rural Sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 153-174.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:277038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.