How Restricted is the Job Mobility of Skilled Temporary Work Visa Holders?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jennifer Hunt, 2017. "How Restricted is the Job Mobility of Skilled Temporary Work Visa Holders?," NBER Working Papers 23529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Clemens, 2013. "Why Do Programmers Earn More in Houston Than Hyderabad? Evidence from Randomized Processing of US Visas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 198-202, May.
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sørensen, 2017.
"Inter-firm mobility and return migration patterns of skilled guest workers,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 681-721, April.
- Briggs Depew & Peter Norlander & Todd A. Sorensen, 2014. "Inter-Firm Mobility and Return Migration Patterns of Skilled Guest Workers," Departmental Working Papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
More about this item
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2017-07-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2017-07-09 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.