Report NEP-LTV-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso & Jörg Heining & Patrick Kline, 2017. "Firms and Labor Market Inequality: Evidence and Some Theory," Working Papers 976, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Sarah Flèche, 2017. "Economics of a good night's sleep," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 506, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "Populism and the Economics of Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 12119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stï¿½phane & Minea, Andreea, 2017. "The Difficult School-to-Work Transition of High School Dropouts: Evidence from a field experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2017. "How Restricted is the Job Mobility of Skilled Temporary Work Visa Holders?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A Brandolini & Stephen P Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2017. "Tony Atkinson and his Legacy," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 32, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.