Who benefits from minority business set-asides? The case of New Jersey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, Kenneth E & Dorsey, Terry, 1976. "Capital Problems in Minority Business Development: A Critical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 328-331, May.
- Faith Ando, 1988. "Capital issues and the minority-owned business," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 77-109, March.
- Dennis E. Black, 1983. "Effectiveness of the Mandatory Minority Business Set-Aside Contracting Goals," Evaluation Review, , vol. 7(3), pages 321-336, June.
- Cotton, Jeremiah, 1988. "On the Decomposition of Wage Differentials," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 236-243, May.
- Timothy Bates, 1981. "Effectiveness of the small business administration in financing minority business," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 321-336, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & Kenneth Y. Chay & Robert W. Fairlie, 2014.
"The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(3), pages 507-561.
- Chatterji, Aaron K & Chay, Kenneth Y & Fairlie, Robert W, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt479755b2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & Kenneth Y. Chay & Robert W. Fairlie, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 4182, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chatterji, Aaron K. & Chay, Kenneth Y. & Fairlie, Robert W., 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 7298, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aaron K. Chatterji & Kenneth Y. Chay & Robert W. Fairlie, 2013. "The Impact of City Contracting Set-Asides on Black Self-Employment and Employment," NBER Working Papers 18884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9860-z is not listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark & Harry Holzer, 2000. "Assessing Affirmative Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 483-568, September.
- Marion, Justin, 2007. "Are bid preferences benign? The effect of small business subsidies in highway procurement auctions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1591-1624, August.
- Manuel Carvajal, 2006. "Economic grounds for affirmative action: The evidence on architects and engineers in South Florida," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 515-538.
- Timothy Bates, 2002. "Minority businesses serving government clients amidst prolonged chaos in preferential procurement programs," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 51-70, December.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Alicia M. Robb, 2008. "Race and Entrepreneurial Success: Black-, Asian-, and White-Owned Businesses in the United States," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026206281x, January.
- Bates, Timothy, 2002. "Restricted access to markets characterizes women-owned businesses," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 313-324, July.
- Robert Fairlie & Justin Marion, 2012. "Affirmative action programs and business ownership among minorities and women," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 319-339, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:15:y:1996:i:2:p:202-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.