Buying peace or fuelling war: the role of corruption in armed conflicts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjeev Gupta, 1998. "Does Corruption Affect Income Inequality and Poverty?," IMF Working Papers 98/76, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:75:y:1981:i:04:p:901-910_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Harm & Joshua Charap, 1999. "Institutionalized Corruption and the Kleptocratic State," IMF Working Papers 99/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1998. "Corruption and the composition of government expenditure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 263-279, June.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rettberg, Angelika, 2016. "Need, creed, and greed: Understanding why business leaders focus on issues of peace," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 481-492.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2014. "Resource Rents, Power, and Political Stability," CESifo Working Paper Series 4727, CESifo Group Munich.
- James A. Piazza, 2016. "Oil and terrorism: an investigation of mediators," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 251-268, December.
- Audrey Rose Menard, 2014.
"Do natural resources condition the aid-governance relationship? Evidence from Africa,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1317-1326.
- Audrey Menard, 2012. "Do natural resources condition the aidgovernance relationship? Evidence from Africa," Working Papers of BETA 2012-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Naghavi, Alireza, 2011. "Rent seeking and regime stability in rentier states," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 740-748.
- John R. Hudson, 2011. "Conflict and Corruption," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Alireza Naghavi, 2010.
"Rent Seekers in Rentier States: When Greed Brings Peace,"
2010.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Rent seekers in rentier states: When greed brings peace," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 039, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- K. Bjorvatn & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Rent seekers in rentier states: When greed brings peace," Working Papers 690, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- James Boyce, 2007. "Public Finance, Aid and Post-Conflict Recovery," Working Papers wp140, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Stefan Witthuhn, 2014.
"Demographic transition and political stability: Does corruption matter?,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201459, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Stefan Witthuhn, 2014. "Demographic Transition and Political Stability: Does Corruption Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5133, CESifo Group Munich.
- David M Malone & Heiko Nitzschke, 2010. "Economic Agendas in Civil Wars: What We Know, What We Need to Know," Working Papers id:3226, eSocialSciences.
- Syropoulos, Constantinos & Zylkin, Thomas, 2015. "The Problem of Peace: A Story of Corruption, Destruction, and Rebellion," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Horatiu Rus, 2014.
"Corruption, conflict and the management of natural resources,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 355-386, November.
- Horatiu Rus, 2010. "Corruption, Conflict and the Management of Natural Resources," Working Papers 1005, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Igor Abramov, 2009. "Building Peace in Fragile States – Building Trust is Essential for Effective Public–Private Partnerships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 481-494, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:15:y:2003:i:4:p:413-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.