Internationally comparable health indices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Titus J. Galama & Patrick Hullegie & Erik Meijer & Sarah Outcault, 2012.
"Is There Empirical Evidence For Decreasing Returns To Scale In A Health Capital Model?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(9), pages 1080-1100, September.
- Titus Galama & Patrick Hullegie & Erik Meijer & Sarah Outcault, 2012. "Empirical Evidence for Decreasing Returns to Scale in a Health Capital Model," Working Papers WR-928, RAND Corporation.
- Galama, T. & Hullegie, P. & Meijer, E. & Outcault, S., 2012. "Empirical evidence for decreasing returns to scale in a health capital model," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete & Manuel Flores, 2013. "Earnings returns to education, experience and health: Evidence from EU-SILC," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1169, European Regional Science Association.
- Thomas Leoni, 2015. "Social Differences in Health Status and Use of the Health Care System," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(8), pages 649-662, August.
- Anneke Exterkate & Robin L. Lumsdaine, 2011. "How Survey Design Affects Inference Regarding Health Perceptions and Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti, 2013. "Comment on "A Comparison of Different Measures of Health and their Relation to Labor Force Transitions at Older Ages"," NBER Chapters,in: Discoveries in the Economics of Aging, pages 151-156 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lumsdaine, Robin L. & Exterkate, Anneke, 2013. "How survey design affects self-assessed health responses in the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 299-307.
- N. N., 2015. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, issue 8/2015," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 88(8), August.
- McGovern, Mark E., 2014.
"Comparing the relationship between stature and later life health in six low and middle income countries,"
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing,
Elsevier, vol. 4(C), pages 128-148.
- McGovern, Mark E., 2014. "Comparing the Relationship Between Stature and Later Life Health in Six Low and Middle Income Countries," Working Paper 199091, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mark E. McGovern, 2016. "Comparing the Relationship Between Stature and Later Life Health in Six Low and Middle Income Countries," PGDA Working Papers 11814, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Manuel Flores & Adriaan Kalwij, 2013. "What do wages add to the health-employment nexus? Evidence from older European workers," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0054, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Arie Kapteyn & Erik Meijer, 2013. "A Comparison of Different Measures of Health and their Relation to Labor Force Transitions at Older Ages," NBER Chapters,in: Discoveries in the Economics of Aging, pages 115-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordshealth measurement ; latent variables ; LISCOMP ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:5:p:600-619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.