A Proposed Method for Monitoring U.S. Population Health: Linking Symptoms, Impairments, and Health Ratings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brazier, John & Roberts, Jennifer & Deverill, Mark, 2002. "The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 271-292, March.
- Richard Holland & Richard D Smith & Ian Harvey & Louise Swift & Elizabeth Lenaghan, 2004. "Assessing quality of life in the elderly: a direct comparison of the EQ-5D and AQoL," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(8), pages 793-805.
- Fýlkesnes, Knut & Førde, Olav Helge, 1992. "Determinants and dimensions involved in self-evaluation of health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 271-279, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Meijer & Arie Kapteyn & Tatiana Andreyeva, 2008. "Health Indexes and Retirement Modeling in International Comparisons," Working Papers 614, RAND Corporation.
- Qing Li & Alain A. Cohen & Linda P. Fried, 2017. "A novel health metric based on biomarkers," Cahiers de recherche 17-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-05-23 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2005-05-23 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:11358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .