Making Rasch decisions: the use of Rasch analysis in the construction of preference based health related quality of life instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brazier, John & Roberts, Jennifer & Deverill, Mark, 2002. "The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 271-292, March.
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McTaggart-Cowan, H & Brazier, J & Tsuchiya, A, 2008. "Combining Rasch and cluster analysis: a novel method for developing rheumatoid arthritis states for use in valuation studies," MPRA Paper 29834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRasch analysis; health related quality of life; condition specific measure; preference-based measures; overactive bladder syndrome;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .