Report NEP-DCM-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Magalhaes, 2005. "Trabalho Infantil-Aplicação do Modelo Multinomial," Labor and Demography 0505013, EconWPA.
- Paul H. Jensen & Alfons Palangkaraya & Elizabeth Webster, 2005. "Patent Application Outcomes across the Trilateral Patent Offices," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Iannantuoni, Giovanna & De Sinopoli, Francesco, 2005. "On asymmetric behaviors if voting is costly," UC3M Working papers. Economics we053320, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Iannantuoni, Giovanna & De Sinopoli, Francesco, 2005. "Extreme voting under proportional representation: the multidimensional case," UC3M Working papers. Economics we053421, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2005. "Opening the Black Box of Intra-Household Decision-Making: Theory and Non-Parametric Empirical Tests of General Collective Consumption Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan T. Stewart & Rebecca M. Woodward & Allison B. Rosen & David M. Cutler, 2005. "A Proposed Method for Monitoring U.S. Population Health: Linking Symptoms, Impairments, and Health Ratings," NBER Working Papers 11358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.