Trabalho Infantil-Aplicação do Modelo Multinomial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Yongsung & Kwark, Noh-Sun, 2001.
"Decomposition of hours based on extensive and intensive margins of labor,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 361-367, September.
- Yongsung Chang & Noh-Sun Kwark, 2000. "Decomposition of Hours Based on Extensive and Intensive Margins of Labor," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1416, Econometric Society.
- Marco Bianchi & Bjorn R. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2001.
"Iceland's Natural Experiment in Supply-Side Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1564-1579, December.
- Bianchi, Marco & Gudmundsson, Björn R & Zoega, Gylfi, 2000. "Iceland's Natural Experiment in Supply-Side Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2367, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petri Böckerman, 2002. "Overtime in Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 36-54, Spring.
- Jaakko Kiander & Jaakko Pehkonen, 1999. "Finnish unemployment: observations and conjectures," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 94-108, Autumn.
More about this item
KeywordsTrabalho Infantil; Logit Multinomial;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0505013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .